– The paper should be double-spaced pages in Times New Roman, 12pts. Margins 2.5
– The paper should be double-spaced pages in Times New Roman, 12pts. Margins 2.5 cm (1 inch).
– Use proper evidence and citations for your claims. If the citation is to a class material, you may use just the author’s name and page number. Otherwise, use proper in-text citation and include full reference in the bibliography at the end.
– You should engage with at least 1/3 of the course material (5 themes). In addition, you should use external sources wherever appropriate to support your analyses and claims.
– Please refrain from referencing to my presentations. You should use your own sentences to get your arguments and points across.
– Please keep in mind that my expectations about your analyses and utilization of the course material are higher this time.
– Whichever question you choose, try to employ a broad and global perspective.