Choose a program, fictitious or real, that you would like to lead. Using the res
Choose a program, fictitious or real, that you would like to lead. Using the resources in the Week 2 tab (Links to an external site.) of the Library Course Guide, develop a recruitment plan for a key position in your selected program.
The following elements of the plan must be present in your submission:
• Title and a brief descriiption of the position.
• Duties of the position in relationship to the mission of the program.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to complete the duties of the position.
• Discuss strategy for advertising and recruiting for the successful candidate.
• Develop at least 5 interview questions that are specific to the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities of this specific position.
Present this plan in a 3-5 page paper with APA formatting (Links to an external site.) and appropriate source citations.