Capstone Project: Literature Review After gathering all of your resources, it is
Capstone Project: Literature Review
After gathering all of your resources, it is time to write your literature review. While this may seem like an easy task, it involves tedious analysis of the twelve resources you must use and an extra ten scholarly resources. Use careful consideration of the insights and findings of each resource. For this paper, you write the literature review based on the resources and outline you created for your Capstone Project.
My research question is, “Is Cloud Security Protecting Federal Government Data.”
• Write a literature review.
• Locate and identify 10 extra scholarly resources, including the 12 you already have that can be used in your Capstone paper.
• Analyzing and synthesizing your 22 scholarly resources
• Refer to the Literature Review Guidelines document for additional guidance.
• APA 7th edition essay format
• Include a reference sheet.
Remember, it’s an essay with headings, sentences, paragraphs, and transitions–not an annotated bibliography.