Organize your paper, using the following headings to ensure that you address eac
Organize your paper, using the following headings to ensure that you address each element of the assessment.
• Activity Summary
o Describe the Flourishing Scale
o Summarize and explain your personal reflections and insights to demonstrate what you learned from this experiential learning activity. What did you learn about yourself or others?
• Relationship to Positive Psychology
o Explain how this experiential activity or the character strength it represents is related to optimal human functioning. How does this activity demonstrate the principles and concepts of positive psychology?
• Application to Personal or Professional Issues
o Summarize how what you learned from this activity and the study of character strengths for this assessment may be applied to personal issues in your life or professional issues as in an educational or work setting.
o Analyze the strengths and limitations (advantages and disadvantages, pros and cons) of applying what you learned or the character strengths studied to the personal or professional issues.
o Include supportive research findings related to these topics (at least one scholarly peer-reviewed article in addition to supporting information from a textbook or a professional source). Be sure to cite and reference all scholarly sources.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to current Evidence and APA guidelines.
• Number of References: Your paper should include at least two properly cited professional resources (such as a textbook and at least one peer-reviewed scholarly journal article from the Capella library).
• Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages of content in addition to the title page and reference page.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.